Last Chance Saloon is an independent family run eatery based in the Creative Quarter area of Nottingham City Centre; an underground venue in a grade II listed building with distinctive western décor. Our focus is on Bacon & Bourbon – a heavenly combination, on trend with the American style, but steering away from the smokehouse aspect and giving some love to the Wonder meat that is Bacon.
All food produce is locally sourced where possible, and designed to be eaten socially, sharing and combining menu items, Bacon tapas if you will.
The Saloon stocks over 100 Whiskies – Bourbons, Ryes, Scotch, Irish, Japanese, South African…. something for every palate.
If Whiskey isn’t your thing, find an array of cocktails, made with attention to detail and balance, as well as spirits, liqueurs,bottled beers, wines, and softs.
Just like Bourbon we follow a code of practice also in order to help produce the finest results.
- Please no fighting or talking about fighting or being rude /threatening to staff, this is a Saloon only by name and will result in permanent barring. Simple.
- We encourage smoking on Stoney Street, in order to aid keeping the noise from disturbing the local residents, we greatly appreciate your co-operation.
- It’s not a competition to see who is the loudest, please respect the neighbouring tables who don’t wish to hear the story as to how your day has gone.
- Everything is for sale, so if you fancy taking any of the more elaborate glassware, menus, garnishes etc. you are more than welcome but it will be added to the bill.
- Please leave quietly with respect to nearby residents.
- If you have any questions at all regarding any drinks or bacon please ask, as we love to pass on any useless/useful knowledge we’ve acquired.
- Most importantly embrace the swine and grainy goodness.